Do you love brands?
We’re after an account executive to join our tightly-knit talented team who believe in Big Ideas, Beautifully Executed.
You’re brilliant at communication, have great organisational skills and thrive in a creative environment. If you’re currently at a 9 but want to be a 10, it’s time to make a move.
The Nitty Gritty
You’ll work with us on our broad client base including a number of big brand names. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be managing client accounts – working closely with account managers and assisting more senior members of the team on a variety of work.
- Brief Design and Artwork projects into studio
- Keep our clients informed, up to date and happy and at all times
- Keep projects running on time and on budget
- Be an organisational whizz, managing the finance and admin aspects of projects
- Get involved in research for brands, pitches and proposals
- Create timing plans and plan work into the studio schedule
- Work with and support a close-knit team of client services people
- Have a hands-on can-do attitude
- Uphold our high standards with an eagle eye for detail
No two days will be the same, and we want to hear from ambitious self-starters with great initiative – ideally with some agency experience already. This could be in the form of 6 months working or even placements while studying. You’ll be a big part of our lively team here at the Watermill from walks in the woods at lunchtime to our legendary summer BBQ. Come and be a 10.
Where to apply
We’d love to hear from you… email@example.com