The 10 studio is in need of new team members, for 6-12 month contracts, to cover maternity leave and help with a raft of new projects.
We’re after an account manager to join our tightly-knit talented team who believe in Big Ideas, Beautifully Executed. You’re brilliant at communication, have great organisational skills and thrive in a creative environment. If you’re currently at a 9 but want to be a 10, it’s time to make a move.
The Nitty Gritty
You’ll work with us on our broad client base including a number of big brand names. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be managing client accounts – working closely with account directors and assisting the team on a variety of work.
• Brief Design and Artwork projects into studio
• Keep our clients informed, up to date and happy and at all times
• Keep projects running on time and on budget
• Be an organisational whizz, managing the finance and admin aspects of projects
• Get involved in research for brands, pitches and proposals
• Create timing plans and plan work into the studio schedule
• Work with and support a close-knit team of client services people
• Have a hands-on can-do attitude
• Uphold our high standards with an eagle eye for detail
No two days will be the same, and we want to hear from ambitious self-starters with great initiative. You’ll be a big part of our lively team here at the Watermill from walks in the woods at lunchtime to our legendary summer BBQ. Come and be a 10.
We’d love to hear from you… firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re after a mid-weight designer to join our tightly-knit talented team who believe in Big Ideas, Beautifully Executed. You’ll be a whizz at interpreting and delivering on design briefs with strong and effective creativity. Proactive and positive in nature, fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, you’ll demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively and adapt to a wide range of styles.
The Nitty Gritty
You’ll work with us on our broad client base including a number of big brand names. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working on everything from concepts, to rolling out design assets and much more.
- Work effectively within established brand guidelines right through to rollout
- Maintain a high visual standard and attention to detail throughout all work produced
- Have a sound understanding of how to create a brand identity, rules around how that brand works and how to design within the rules
- Create presentations and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval
- Be ready to present work to the Design or Creative Director, project team and client
- Communicate effectively with the project management team
Be proactive in every aspect of being a key member of 10 Team
Drop us a line… email@example.com