We’re after a new designer to join our tightly-knit talented team who believe in Big Ideas, Beautifully Executed. You’ll be a whizz at interpreting and delivering on design briefs with strong and effective creativity. Proactive and positive in nature, fitting in as part of a wider creative team, you’ll demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively and adapt to a wide range of styles and projects.
The Nitty Gritty
You’ll work with us on our broad client base including a number of big brand names. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working on everything from concepts, campaigns through to rolling out design assets and much more.
We’re currently working as a mix from home and in our Watermill studio so flexibility is there to be discussed.
• Work effectively within established brand guidelines but also create that brand and guides from the ground up
• Maintain a high visual standard and attention to detail throughout all work produced
• Have a sound understanding of how to create a brand identity, rules around how a brand can manifest itself
• Create presentations and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval
• Be ready to present work to the Design or Creative Director, project team and client
• Take ownership of your own workload whilst communicating effectively with the project management team and colleagues
As part of the team you’ll truly be able to take ownership of your role and future at 10.
Drop us a line with some background info and a selection of work – firstname.lastname@example.org